Need-Based Financial Aid Policies
- We do our best to help everyone with demonstrated need; however, financial aid monies available each term are limited.
- We suggest you apply as early as possible in order to ensure the best possible chance of receiving aid.
- Because of the limited amount of money and high number of families requesting aid, we must insist that financial aid applications be filled out completely, including the attachment of tax documents or paystubs. We will not process incomplete applications.
- You must include information for all of the parents/guardians who have full or partial responsibility for the enrolled child (whether or not they reside in the same household). You must include information for all adults living in the household, as well.
- Occasionally, we may ask you for more information. Please provide the information promptly to ensure your family has the best chance of receiving the aid you are requesting.
- Berkeley Playhouse reserves the right to award financial aid based on seniority in our programs.
- Berkeley Playhouse does not discriminate in our awarding of financial aid on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, or sexual orientation.
- If you have questions, or would like to inquire about the status of an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid Forms
To apply for financial aid, please fill out the form here. Be sure to include your most recent tax return or three months paystubs for all households.
We do not have deadlines to apply for financial aid. Applications are accepted and funds are awarded on a rolling basis. Please be advised that we do have limited funds and you are more likely to be awarded aid the earlier you apply.
You will be notified about the financial committee's decision within 1-3 weeks of submitting your application. Once an application is received, a spot in the program you have applied for will be automatically put on hold. Your spot will be kept on hold for up to one week after an offer of financial aid is made. After that time, your spot may be released to another student.
Due to the high number of aid requests, please note that most scholarships awarded will be partial aid.