Theater Arts Education Terms and Conditions
Questions about enrolling in KidStage or TeenStage? Contact our Youth Productions Manager at (510) 845-8542 x303
Questions about enrolling in Camps and Classes? Contact our Classes and Camps Manager at (510) 845-8542 x379
We reserve the right to cancel a class if enrollment is insufficient. In this instance, any tuition paid will be refunded in full. All dates, times and programming are subject to change.
- Students are expected to attend all scheduled classes and rehearsals on time and ready to work. Repeated absences without prior notification may result in redistributed roles.
- Your payment is a commitment to attend the class/camp for which you register. Tuition deposits and payments are used to secure teachers, supplies and space reservations. We do not pro-rate programs.
- Please do not come to the class if you have not been enrolled in the program. In the event that you are placed on a wait-list, you will be contacted no later than one day before the class begins as to whether a spot has opened up.
- Berkeley Playhouse has a zero-tolerance policy regarding bullying. Disruptive or disrespectful behavior is not tolerated and will result in immediate expulsion from Berkeley Playhouse with no refund.
- By registering for this program, I agree to hold Berkeley Playhouse, its board of directors and employees free and harmless from any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, recoveries, settlements and expenses of any nature or kind which may be incurred by participating in Playhouse activities.
- Berkeley Playhouse is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen personal belongings.
- Berkeley Playhouse has absolute right and permission to use, publish, and/or copyright photographs and/or video of myself and/or my child for marketing purposes, in any medium, without compensation to myself and/or my child. I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy that may be created with said photographs.
- For refund information please see our FAQ page.