YouthStage, Classes & Camps
To ensure funds are distributed equitably between applicants, we will have an open application period each session. After the application period ends, our Financial Aid Committee will review all submitted applications and award funds based on family need.
Deadlines to Apply
Classes & Camps
Winter/Spring 2021 After-School Classes: February 10th, 2021
➡ Click here for Financial Aid Application
Summer 2021 Camps: TBD
Spring 2021 YouthStage: TBD
Summer 2021 YouthStage: TBD
Requirements for Application
Classes & Camps:
Financial aid applications must be filled out completely, including the attachment of tax documents (most recent tax return) or paystubs (three months' worth required). We will not process incomplete applications. If you are having trouble attaching documents to your application, email email@example.com.
Please include information for all parents/guardians who have full or partial responsibility for the enrolled child (whether or not they reside in the same household), as well as for all adults living in the household.
We cannot guarantee aid for late applicants, but we encourage you to fill out an application as we may be able to find additional funds after the first round of offers.
Returning YouthStage participants: You must also fill out an application here to reserve your spot in the program and desired section. Please note that Filling out a Financial Aid application does not guarantee your spot in a YouthStage program.
New to YouthStage: You may fill out a Financial Aid application now for your desired program (please indicate that you will be auditioning). If you are interested in taking a class if not admitted to YouthStage, please indicate the class in which you would like us to hold a spot.
If you are having trouble with your application, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Policies
- We do our best to help everyone with demonstrated need; however, financial aid monies available each term are limited. Most awards will be partial aid.
- All applicants and recipients must re-apply for financial aid each session they are interested in.
- Based on the number of applications received each session, returning financial aid recipients may receive a different amount of aid than they have in previous sessions.
- Berkeley Playhouse reserves the right to award financial aid based on seniority in our programs.
- Berkeley Playhouse does not discriminate in our awarding of financial aid based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, or sexual orientation.