We have a brand new registration software (it’s called Jumbula!) that we are very excited to unveil. It will streamline the enrollment process for our education programming and we’re sure you will love it.
What this means for you:
- Multiple-program registration
- You can now enroll two students in one camp, one student in two camps, etc., all in the same transaction!
- Parent and child information will be saved for ease of registering in the future
- Payment Plan options
- Now everyone has the opportunity to pay in installments for their classes, camps, and YouthStage programs.
- Streamlined Financial Aid Process
- You can reserve your child’s spot in a program and then fill out the financial aid application questions all at once. Your Financial Aid offer will be emailed to you after the application deadline, and you will then have the option of paying the balance in full or in installments.
- Receive easy-to-read email confirmations after enrolling in a program that will note all important information, such as location, dates, and times.
To make the process as quick for you as possible, please prepare the following items BEFORE enrolling in a program:
Please note: We recommend viewing the enrollment page on a larger screen if possible. Desktop is highly encouraged.
- Email address and a password
- You will need to create a new account to register for education programming
- Make sure to use an email account that you have access to and can check for program communications
- To purchase tickets to our MainStage musicals, you will still use your account that you have used in the past with our other ticketing software, Audience View.
- Credit card information
- Your payment info from another account you might have with us does not transfer over
- You will be able to save your credit card info to your new account to streamline the registration process
- For financial aid applicants only:
- Know the total family annual income before taxes
- Proof of income
- Most recent W-2 or other tax return document (preferred), or last 3 months of paystubs
If you think you have a credit from a previous session and would like to use it for education programming moving forward, please follow these steps:
1) Create a new account with Jumbula
2) Once you have created your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your credit. We can internally add the credit to your new account and you will be able to access it and use it for enrolling in education programming.
Note: Once your credit is transferred, it can only be used on the Jumbula site and not for purchasing tickets to a MainStage production.